Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News:
Please Support Us!
Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $40.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Gross Amount: $25.00
PayPal Fees: $1.58
Net Balance: $23.42
Below Goal: $16.58

©
59% 
November Donations
7th Anonymous $20.00
5th Anonymous $5.00
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry  (Read 432 times)
Description: The complete flower of life
andymonk
Bronze Member

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2007, 06:34:41 PM »

Is this symbol the COMPLETE ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions.   Shocked

* FLOWER_4_.jpg (67.76 KB, 400x400 - viewed 74 times.)

* flowerfinal32200bevw6.jpg (39.23 KB, 300x300 - viewed 72 times.)
Fleamistress
Super Moderator
Silver Member

OfflineOffline

"How Kind of you to Have me here."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 10:25:34 PM »

Hi!  Enjoyed the images on your site.  Can you add origins/dates/places, etc.?

"Friend of any brave and galant outlaw."
andymonk
Bronze Member

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 09:45:29 PM »

I believe,this is the COMPLETE ancient flower of life. The complete fol is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the collective unconscious or whatever you would like to call it). The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original fol(found in "the osireion" at abydos in egypt)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three(pic1+2). The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional(first post). If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. Shocked 4love and light 2all Smileyx  The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion.

* 11230043.jpg (61.8 KB, 760x730 - viewed 7 times.)

* flower.jpg (11.9 KB, 300x260 - viewed 52 times.)
andymonk
Bronze Member

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 09:48:36 PM »

The complete ancient flower of life contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life(pic1). The complete flower also contains the three dimensional metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids(pic2+3). Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation itself. Smileyx  http://www.sangraal.com/library/dedicated.htm

* fol_1.gif (156.64 KB, 679x723 - viewed 6 times.)

* metatronscblue.gif (3.96 KB, 234x234 - viewed 51 times.)

* movmetatron.gif (32.56 KB, 128x128 - viewed 49 times.)
andymonk
Bronze Member

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »

The incomplete fol is found all over the ancient world. The oldest and original incomplete fol is found on several pillars within "the osireion" at abydos in egypt. The osireion(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologists or archaeologists can or wont give a date for the flower. Neither will they explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. Any opinions? I believe the flower has been delibarately ignored by mainstream science,so world secret societies can keep the flowers secrets hidden. Sad   http://www.users.bigpond.com/MSN/gary_fletcher/osireion.html    http://www.grahamhancock.com/library/fotg/c45-5.htm 

andymonk
Bronze Member

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 09:52:11 PM »

Hello there Fleamistress,  Its my first attempt at a blog. I,ll try and improve it. Smileyx
andymonk
Bronze Member

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 12:00:07 AM »

This may be of interest. I believe,the symbol on this knights templar tombstone(pic1),found in the st magnus cathedral,kirkwall,orkney,scotland(pic2),is a representation of the egg of life(sacred geometry,pic3),which is found within the first layer of the complete flower of life. Smileyx Any opinions?   

* StMagnus.jpg (87.86 KB, 494x900 - viewed 32 times.)

* stmagnus-450.jpg (44.33 KB, 450x338 - viewed 32 times.)

* vortex2.gif (9.1 KB, 216x200 - viewed 32 times.)
andymonk
Bronze Member

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 10:35:21 PM »

Sacred geometry predates any known religion by thousands of years. I believe,all religions were created by world secret societies,to hide how sacred geometry links the whole of humanity together. Does anyone know which religious figure was supposed to have used this symbol,as an emblem for him and his followers? Winkx

* piscis.jpg (8.1 KB, 107x156 - viewed 25 times.)
Administration
Webmaster: History Hunters
Administrator
Gold Member

OfflineOffline

The Eyrie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 01:09:57 AM »

Is this symbol the COMPLETE ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions. 
Your question infers that we should know what this is. On what basis do you make that assumption?

You have provided a link to your blog. The purpose of linking from this site to others is not to promote other sites (which is spam), or to take our members away from here, but to let others know the source for information posted here. We should not have to go elsewhere to understand your post.

An explanation is in order as to your subject and further, the basis for your posting this in the board 'Making History'.

andymonk
Bronze Member

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 09:13:44 PM »

Is this symbol the COMPLETE ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions.  Your question infers that we should know what this is. On what basis do you make that assumption?

You have provided a link to your blog. The purpose of linking from this site to others is not to promote other sites (which is spam), or to take our members away from here, but to let others know the source for information posted here. We should not have to go elsewhere to understand your post.

An explanation is in order as to your subject and further, the basis for your posting this in the board 'Making History'.
Sorry if i,ve not went about this the right way. I am a self educated working class guy,who now wishes he had stuck in at school. I,ve only been using the computer and the internet for about six months. I think i have discovered something of importance to us all. All i,m trying to do is get this information out to as many people as possible. I posted it here thinking that some educated people would see the importance of the symbol and pick it up. I would like to know if anyone thinks the same as me. You are not the first person i,ve annoyed by posting this. Sorry again. I would appreciate any opinions. Smiley (I,ll delete the blog address)
Bart
Platinum Member

OfflineOffline

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 10:57:42 PM »

Opinions we have, and some hopefully logical questions alongside.

In your photo (11230043.jpg ) above are what can only be describes as geometric designs. Above the designs appear either glyphs or text. What is the translation or understanding of the text, it seems that they would have a significant connection to the designs. Likely that would be the most obvious explanation, and end a lot of imaginative speculation. Perhaps you aren't being told the whole truth, that happens a lot on the net.

1. Who first started calling all these different designs the 'flower of life'?
2. What is the origin of that concept?
3. How does calling a geometric design, a drawing, become significant to all mankind?
4. What scientific evidence links to the claim that this is the origin of all life.
5. We have a thread on Evidence and How To Understand It, you may wish to view it.
6. What ancient text/s and languages expound upon this concept?
https://historyhuntersinternational.org/index.php?board=57.0;wap2

Notice that despite your assurances about what the drawing is not, obvious and logical questions remain, simply stating something is not the final word. The same goes for belief, anyone may believe anything they wish, the world is full of conflicting beliefs, and look at what those beliefs are doing. In the US, a police officer can give testimony based on 'information and belief', it is done every day. The definition of the two words in that context is 'hearsay and religion'. Hearsay and religion are not foundations of any science or verifiable fact. Starting down that road will always lead you into quagmire and place you on the slippery slope of disaster.

Some statements you made - "Sacred geometry predates any known religion by thousands of years." Please supply the archaeological or scientific evidence for that statement.

" all religions were created by world secret societies,to hide how sacred geometry links the whole of humanity together"

What benefit comes from hiding something of import? Who says geometry is sacred? Define sacred and geometry, please.

"The oldest and original incomplete fol is found on several pillars within "the osireion" at abydos in egypt" Many carvings and designs are found there. Are they all sacred also? If not, why not? Sacred can mean just about anything anyone wants it to mean, it isn't science, it isn't provable. Who says this is a flower? It doesn't look like any flower I have ever seen. An animated gif of a monkey hopping up and down doesn't prove or indicate the origin or sacredness of anything, it illustrates that there are animated gifs out there.

"To this day,no egyptologists or archaeologists can or wont give a date for the flower. Neither will they explain why,who or what the flower was put there for" They cannot do so without good evidence, else it is mere speculation, argumentative and subject to change as new evidence comes along. There are many such enigma's in archaeology, this is neither unique nor surprising.

" I believe the flower has been delibarately ignored by mainstream science, so world secret societies can keep the flowers secrets hidden" Who benefits from hidden secrets? In what way? Which 'secret societies'? If they all have the secret, why aren't they just one big secret society instead of many different entities? That is illogical. Explain how the knowledge will benefit or change mankind or history. Disseminating information does not in and off itself necessarily benefit mankind. The net has billions of information sites. In time changes will be made, but in time changes are made anyway, no matter what path is chosen.

" If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear" If I put my nose in a vise and crank it down really hard, my eyes will water, my ears will ring, I will see all sorts of blurry colors, shapes, and designs in my mind, and scream out words no one has ever heard before, and many that we all have likely heard. No doubt I would also be very surprised by what appears in my mind, and what bodily functions happen spontaneously.

It would be a significant, life changing experience, we must all agree.  Should I then start a religion over such phenomena? I could do that, and likely have a thousand converts within a week of posting it on the net. That however would not prove a thing, except stupidity, mine and others. If I make a drawing that no one has ever seen before and don't show you how it was done, is that a religion, or sacred?

The state dept. of transportation here has a pamphlet with a dot and a motorcycle pictured on it. You are urged to stare at the dot for 30 seconds or so until you can no longer see the motorcycle image. I've done it, it shows that the human eye/mind has blind spots, ways of being 'tricked' into not seeing some things. That isn't sacred or unusual, it's somewhere between fact and natural phenomena. Based upon that, I could honestly say that there are invisible motorcycles out on the road every day of the year.

The intention here is not to be hard on anyone personally, but to illustrate that there other possible explanations, ways to verify claims, and logical steps to go about determining the value of information we come across.

Bart

Learning is a treasure which accompanies its owner everywhere.
Administration
Webmaster: History Hunters
Administrator
Gold Member

OfflineOffline

The Eyrie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 12:23:33 AM »

andymonk: you may find this (related) concept interesting.

Musica universalis

Musica universalis (lit. universal music, or music of the spheres) is an ancient philosophical concept that regards proportions in the movements of celestial bodies � the Sun, Moon, and planets � as a form of musica (the Medieval Latin name for music). This 'music' is not literally audible, but simply a harmonic and/or mathematical concept. The Greek mathematician and astronomer Pythagoras is frequently credited with originating the concept, which stemmed from his semi-mystical, semi-mathematical philosophy and its associated system of numerology of Pythagoreanism. According to Johannes Kepler, the connection between geometry (and sacred geometry), cosmology, astrology, harmonics, and music is through musica universalis.

At the time, the Sun, Moon, and planets were thought to revolve around Earth in their proper spheres. The most thorough and imaginative description of the concept can be found in Dante's Divine Comedy. The spheres were thought to be related by the whole-number ratios of pure musical intervals, creating musical harmony. Johannes Kepler used the concept of the music of the spheres in his Harmonice Mundi in 1619, relating astrology (especially the astrological aspects) and harmonics.

There are three branches of the Medieval concept of musica:

* musica universalis (sometimes referred to as musica mundana)
    * musica humana (the internal music of the human body)
    * musica instrumentalis (sounds made by singers and instrumentalists)

In 2006, an experiment conducted by Greg Fox divided the orbital periods of the planets in half again and again until they were literally audible. The resultant piece was "Carmen of the Spheres". The principle of octaves in music states that whenever a sound-wave is doubled or halved in frequency, it yields another pitch similar in 'flavor' to the original one. This can be applied (through very large octave shifts) to any periodic cycle, including the orbits of celestial bodies.

Pythagoras

Influence

Flavius Josephus relates that, according to Hermippus of Smyrna, Pythagoras was familiar with and an admirer of Jewish customs and wisdom (De Pythagora, Contra Apionem I, 162/165). Hermippus is quoted as saying about Pythagoras: "In practicing and repeating these precepts he was imitating and appropriating the doctrines of Jews and Thracians. In fact, it is actually said that that great man introduced many points of Jewish law into his philosophy." (trans. H. St. J. Thackeray, The Loeb Classical Library, Cambridge (Mass.)-London)

Pythagoras is commonly given credit for discovering the Pythagorean theorem, a theorem in trigonometry that states that in a right-angled triangle the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle), c, is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares of the other two sides, b and a, that is, a2+b2=c2.

The history of the Pythagorean theorem that bears his name is complex. There is no evidence that Pythagoras himself worked on or proved this theorem. For that matter, there is no evidence that he worked on any mathematical or meta-mathematical problems. The myth seems to have been carefully constructed by followers of Plato over two centuries after the death of Pythagoras, mainly to bolster the case for Platonic meta-physics, which resonate well with the ideas they attributed to Pythagoras. This attribution has stuck, down the centuries up to modern times. [4] The earliest known mention of Pythagoras's name in connection with the theorem occurred five centuries after his death, in the writings of Cicero and Plutarch. There are many ancient references to the facts stated in the Pythagorean theorem; Egyptian and Chinese tablets and writings show that they knew the theorem.

Today, Pythagoras is revered as a prophet by the Ahl al-Tawhid or Druze faith along with his fellow Greek, Plato.

A pentagram from Agrippa's book; this one has the Pythagorean letters inscribed around the circle

Pythagoreanism

Pythagoreanism is a term used for the esoteric and metaphysical beliefs held by Pythagoras and his followers, the Pythagoreans, who were much influenced by mathematics and probably a main inspirational source for Plato and platonism.

Later resurgence of ideas similar to those held by the early Pythagoreans are collected under the term Neopythagoreanism.

The Pythagoreans were called mathematikoi, which means "those that study all."

Pythagorean natural philosophy

Pythagorean thought was dominated by mathematics, but it was also profoundly mystical. In the area of cosmology there is less agreement about what Pythagoras himself actually taught, but most scholars believe that the Pythagorean idea of the transmigration of the soul is too central to have been added by a later follower of Pythagoras. The Pythagorean conception of substance, on the other hand, is of unknown origin, partly because various accounts of his teachings are conflicting. The Pythagorean account actually begins with Anaximander's teaching that the ultimate substance of things is "the boundless," or what Anaximander called the "apeiron." The Pythagorean account holds that it is only through the notion of the "limit" that the "boundless" takes form.

I recommend this book highly:
Rating: (Based on 4 Reviews)Author: Jamie JamesPublisher: Springer; 1 edition (April 24, 1995)Languages: EnglishISBN-10: 0387944745ASIN: 0387944745Price: $18.00

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: